Coco's Beach House in Simpson Bay by Personal Villas - Casual Elegance, Glimpse of a Paradise
COCO’s BEACH HOUSE, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Brand New – Coco’s Beach House is a stunning newly renovated property just steps away from the beach. Our Beach House will leave you feeling like you are in paradise. 2 King bedrooms with Ensuite, full kitchen, 2 private patios, glittering glimpses of the beautiful turquoise ocean and all the comforts of home. You won’t desire anything else. It is the perfect spot for 2 couples of a family with small children.
This gem is located mere steps away from the white soft sand of Simpson Bay Beach. Full kitchen with oven, dishwasher, island, dining area, living room with TV and satellite. Wifi throughout including on the patios.
Concierge | Housekeeper
Television and Satellite
Wireless Internet | Shampoo | Hair Dryer | Hot water | Free Parking | Linens | Living Area | Washer | Internet | Laptop friendly workspace | Private Entrance | Extra pillows and blankets | Safe | Air-Conditioning | Iron | Hangers | Essentials | Enhanced cleaning practices
Ocean front | Near Ocean
Porch / Veranda | Lawn / Garden | BBQ grill
Kitchen & Dining:
Microwave | Kitchen | Refrigerator | Oven | Coffee Maker | Indoor Dining for 6 | Toaster | Dishwasher | Cooking Utensils | Dishes & Utensils
Outdoor Pool | Communal Pool
Family | Romantic | Luxury | Sports/Activities
Attractions & Activities:
Swimming | Local Maps | Activities Guide | Restaurant Guide | Restaurants | Ocean
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom
Bedroom 2: King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.