Clearwater in Gibbes, St Peter by Personal Villas - Spacious Villa located at Gibbes Beach
CLEARWATER, Gibbes, Saint Peter, Barbados
Clearwater, a spacious holiday villa set in tropical gardens, is located on the beautiful Gibbes Beach, St. Peter on the West Coast of Barbados.
The delightful coral stone villa is furnished with lovely antiques throughout. Clearwater’s extensive open-plan dining and living area, designed to capture tropical breezes and provide views of the sea, opens on to a large, covered veranda with bar, where you can also dine or relax overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
All four bedrooms are air-conditioned as well as having cooling ceiling fans. Upstairs, the large master bedroom features a queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, and a wide picture window with excellent views of the sea and gardens. Downstairs, the second sea-side bedroom, with an expansive view down Gibbes Beach, has twin beds and en-suite bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms overlook the gardens, have twin beds, and share a bathroom.
Spend your days comfortably relaxing on the extensive private beachfront patio, where you can enjoy the company of family and friends in picturesque surroundings. Enjoy a drink in the sun or dine al fresco in the shade of the tamarind tree after you take a quick dip or a swim in the Caribbean Sea, only steps away. Clearwater’s conveniently-placed gates provide direct access to the beach, where you can walk on pristine white sands, watch the glorious sunsets, or gaze at the twinkling stars. Rinsing off is easy in the outside shower house. In addition to the outside patio, Clearwater’s gardens provide ample space for children to play. It’s a quick drive from the gated semicircular driveway to Speightstown, the nearest shopping area, and to the local fish market. Mullins Beach and the local bus stop are only a short walk away.
Let peaceful Clearwater be your tropical getaway for a week or two… or even longer.
* Beachfront, Wetbar, Garden
* Cable TV, DVD Player, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans
* Barbeque Area, Veranda
* Security Safe, Hair Dryer
* Watersports by request
* Children Welcome
* Housekeeping, Cook & Laundress – 6 days per week
* Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, Ensuite
* Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin-size beds convertible to king, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Single Vanity, Ensuite
* Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin-size beds convertible to King, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, Shared Bathroom
* Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin-size beds convertible to King, Toilet, Shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.