Cielo at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Find Solitude and Relaxation
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
CIELO at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
As you draw up at the entrance to Cielo it is impossible not to break into a wide smile. Straight ahead of you the two wide entrance doors flanked by gently bubbling lily ponds are thrown back revealing a widescreen view of the sea and the sky. In fact, you feel as though you could reach in and pull the sky down and wrap yourself about with it. You will also notice the peace and tranquillity; the ever-present offshore breezes that rustle through the house and the rainbow hues of the surrounding garden that affords total privacy. Located at the far end of Barnes Hill Ridge at a high elevation and down a gently descending drive, Cielo really is a villa to escape to and shrug off the concerns of the outside world.
Cielo is built in a classical Caribbean style and on one level with a separate master’s cottage slightly below the main house. It has been cleverly designed to maximize both the hillside location and the panoramic ocean views. A wide sitting room anchors the house and flows out onto a deep veranda with a swimming pool beyond set into the lawn. To the left is a separate formal dining room and adjacent to this is a small office and there are not too many offices where one can sit at the desk and gaze at a view such as this. The style throughout is at one with the natural environment; deep white slipcovered sofas and armchairs, vibrant Jamaican paintings and accents of blue and pistachio green here and there. This is a home with all the attributes for living in the tropics.
In the main house, there is a master suite next to the office with a king-size bed, those cracking sea views and an en suite bathroom with both an indoor and outdoor shower. To the right of the sitting room are three bedrooms; one with two twin beds, that mesmerizing view and en suite shower room; a king-size bedroom, again with an ocean view and an en suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and separate tub. At the far end is a second master suite which has windows to three sides that overlook the very pretty gardens and in particular a mature highly fragrant red frangipani tree. The en suite bathroom has an indoor as well as an outdoor shower.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 6 feet 8 inches
• AC bedrooms
• 2 golf carts
• Free Wireless internet
• Cable TV, Safes
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• I-pod dock, Hair dryers
• Flat screen Television
• Private balconies
• Beach to tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room, Kid’s Club
• 3 Minutes to golf
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, French doors to lawn and ocean view, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, en-suite bathroom, tub/shower combination, French doors to the large east lawn
Bedroom 3 – King size or twin beds, en-suite bathroom, tub/shower combination, French doors to lawn and ocean view
Bedroom 4 – King size sofa bed, flat-screen cable television and a full en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 5 -2nd Master – King size bed, hillside and ocean view, en suite bathroom offers two walk-in showers – one inside and one outside – and a separate bath/ jacuzzi tub
*Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.