Church Point 4 in St James by Personal Villas - Perfect Hideaway Beachfront Villa
CHURCH POINT 4 2BR, St James, Barbados
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to the historic St. James church yet minutes away from popular Holetown, this charming 3 bedroom beachfront villa is the perfect hideaway here on the gorgeous West Coast of Barbados.
Palms and other exotic fauna frame the entrance which opens up into a spacious dining room and leads directly to the sunken open plan living area. A smaller breakfast area and newly installed bar expand the room and make it ideal for entertaining, while large french doors open out onto a cool clay tile covered terrace and the lovely landscaped gardens beyond.
The two bedrooms in the main bungalow style house are accessed from a cozy wooden stairway and are both bright, with lovely wooden vaulted ceilings, A/C and lots of closet space. Large doors open to a joint balcony which overlooks the lush tropical garden and the Caribbean Sea. The property is offered fully furnished and has been decorated with a blend of West Indian art mixed with traditional and modern furniture.
A separate guest cottage is accessible from the main patio (though it also has private access through the gardens at the side of the property) and features studio bedroom, small kitchenette, bar, and living/dining space as well as its own private patio.
A small garden pathway leads directly onto the beach. The famous Folkestone Marine Park is a short walk along the new boardwalk to the south and features plenty of opportunity for snorkeling, while directly in front is a small bay ideal for morning dips or just a great spot to watch the sun go down.
This lovely beachfront property offers quiet privacy and yet is only minutes from five-star dining, shopping, nightlife, the popular Limegrove Centre and other amenities of Holetown.
* Tile-covered Terrace, BBQ Area, Garden
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, iPod Dock
* Ceiling Fans, DVD Player, Wifi
* Hair Dryer, Cable TV, Security Safe
* Watersports by request
* Beach Shower, Beach Chairs
* Children Welcome, Lush Garden
* Housekeeping/Laundress & Cook (3 meals) – 6 days per week
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower and a double vanity
* Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King) en-suite bathroom, shower, and a double vanity
**This villa has 3 bedrooms but this is the 2 bedroom rate, upon arrival the other bedroom is simply locked off during the stay and the entire villa is still private for your group**
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.