Casa Escrita in Tau by Personal Villas - Surrounded by the Natural Beauty of the Island
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
CASA ESCRITA, Tau, Punta Mita, Mexico
Casa Escrita is located on the third floor of Tau and offers unique opportunities to enjoy an executive lifestyle. Casa Escrita blends sophisticated and luxury furnishing for the discerning traveler coupled with unparalleled views of the Bay of Banderas and Las Marietas Islands.
Total Size 4,144 sq. ft. / 385 sqm
Interior Space 2,648 sq. ft / 246 sqm
Punta Mita is a 1,500-acre gated community located in the Pacific Ocean. It is widely known for its beautiful beaches and breathtaking views, which include the world-famous “Tail of the Whale” golf hole. The exclusive properties, inside the peninsula, are only 40 minutes North of Puerto Vallarta’s International Airport. This resort and residential community has quickly become a must-go destination for sophisticated travelers who seek to enjoy the natural beauty and world-class amenities of one of Mexico’s most luxurious travel destinations.
Premier Golf Membership
Pacifico Golf Course
Bahia Golf Course
Pacifico Beach Club
Kupuri Beach Club
Sufi Ocean Club
St. Regis Beach Club (Subject to availability, fees may apply).
FEATURES and AMENITIES
Private Pool, Air Conditioning
Entire home –UV light treated, triple filtered and softened water
Additional UV light treated and filtered water under kitchen sink & refrigerator
Fully equipped high-end gourmet kitchen including Miele coffee maker, sub-zero wine refrigerator
Living room includes 85” TV surrounded by a quartz wall
Smart TV’s for streaming with Sono’s sound bars in bedrooms & living room
Sono’s soundsystem in living room and master bathroom ceiling
Large capacity Washer/Dryer, Toiletries
Elevator, Built in BBQ, Parking Space
High speed wireless internet connection
Four person Golf Cart (larger cart available for extra fee)
Outdoor Dining & Sitting Area
King-size Sleep-Number bed. 60” TV. En-suite bathroom with double shower, access to shared patio with spectacular views, ceiling fan, A/C, and private furnished patio with ocean view.
2 Queen beds, 60” TV, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, access to private patio with spectacular views, ceiling fan, A/C.
OFFICE / BEDROOM 3
Executive office layout with desk, bookshelves, 60” TV, pull-out couch, En-suite bathroom with rain shower, bathtub, ceiling fan, A/C.
STAFF and SERVICE
Daily breakfast preparation included
Daily Laundry and cleaning services included
Additional services & features included
Personalized residence or villa orientation tour
High speed wireless internet connection
Preferential tee times and a special green fee rate for the Pacifico and Bahia Golf courses
Use of tennis courts and Gym (subject to availability and access fee)
Use of the Residents Beach Club , Porta Fortuna Beach Club and Kupuri Beach Club (subject to prior reservation and availability)
For a minimum consumption you can have access to St. Regis
Pre-arrival itinerary planning
Residential Concierge services (with a extra cost):
– Pre-arrival grocery shopping
– Airport pick up and drop off
– In house or villa spa services
– Baby sitter service
– Car rental arrangements
– Restaurant reservations
– Booking of tours and excursions
* The final rate is subject to owner approval, as not all 2023 rates are set yet.
* There is construction nearby until further notice, we recommend to inquire first.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.