Casa Colina 2 in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Lovely Villa with Elegant Pool and Garden
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
CASA COLINA 2
An exquisite jewel of a home set in the tiny artist’s village of Altos de Chavon. The property encompasses two stories of ancient style, modern amenities and Moroccan beauty. There are four spacious bedrooms including two master bedrooms, three full baths, a private study, living room, dining room, full kitchen, c
The living room intricate hand-painted Moroccan designs embellish the arched windows and doorways with it’s cool tile floor and dark pine-beamed ceiling. A sinuous curve of colorful banquette in the resting place for dozens of pillows, inviting your guest to sit back and enjoy the sophisticated ambiance of this remarkable space. The dining room offers Imported Moroccan dining chairs with soft leather backs and seats with colorful inlaid wood frames. The master bedrooms on the first floor are a masterful pair. Both masters makes their presence known with four poster beds. Intricate Moroccan designs outline the arched windows, underline the shutters and serve as a hand-painted molding around the top of the room. The twin-bedded guest rooms offer their own common link is comfort, space and colorful design. Shuttered windows diffuse the sun’s rays and create a soothing sense of calm and coolness. The guest bedrooms share a full bath. The home third bath is off the Study on the first floor. Step outside to your private casita and enjoy your private pool and shaded seating area.
* Swimming Pool, Heated Jacuzzi
* A/C Bedrooms, Cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet
* Alfresco Dining, BBQ Facilities
* Bathroom Essentials, Hairdryers
* Sound System, Studio
* Ceilings Fans, In Room TV
* Chaise Lounges, Guest House
* En-Suite Bathrooms, Washer/Dryer
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Gated Community, Gazebo
* In Room Safe Box
* Interior Terrace, Parking Access
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 Full
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin
Distance from Property
Minitas Beach – 1.6mi | The Marina – 1.8mi | Golf Pro Shop – 2.1mi | Equestrian Center – 2.1mi | Altos de Chavon – 1.5mi | Tennis Center – 0.8mi | Shooting Center – 2mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.