Bye the Way at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Elegant, Decorated Professionally
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BYE THE WAY at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
An immaculate two-bedroom Great House bungalow, Bye the Way offers panoramic ocean views from its 67 feet veranda and the luxury of a private, beautifully landscaped garden.
Designed and built in the style of a colonial bungalow, Bye the Way was professionally interior decorated by David Easton, the renowned New York designer. It is the only Great House bungalow to have a private garden that has been exquisitely planted with a scheme of many different shades of green and white. Mature trees provide shade and you will discover many different leaf forms both in shape and size.
Double solid wood entrance doors lead into the full-height sitting room which has further doors opening to the ocean-facing veranda. Off the sitting room are a fully-equipped kitchen and the two en suite bedrooms. The master bedroom has a lofty Jamaican bamboo four-poster king-size bed and the guest bedroom has two double four-poster beds.
A calming color scheme of various shades of fawn and beige creates an elegant and extremely comfortable environment, enlivened by splashes of color in the upholstery, cushions, and artwork.
The sixty-four feet veranda is a focal point of the villa and one of the principal attributes of the Great House bungalows. With stunning views out to sea and across the garden, the veranda is furnished with comfort in mind with different seating groupings and it offers an al fresco dining environment as an alternative to dining inside.
Bye the Way has its four-seat golf cart.
• AC bedrooms and Ceiling fans
• Molton Brown toiletries and Washer/Dryer Unit
• Fully-fitted kitchen
• Flat screen television in the sitting room and both bedrooms
• Music system with speakers on the veranda
• Golf Cart
• Just a few minutes’ walk to the Great House swimming pool and Great House Bar
• Tennis and Kid’s Club
• Beauty Salon
• Housekeeper – including services for breakfast and lunch with dinner preparation being available at a small supplement.
Bedroom 1 – Lofty Jamaican bamboo four poster King size bed, A/C, Flat screen TV, En-suite bathroom with bath and shower + fully-equipped kitchen + ocean-facing veranda
Bedroom 2 – Two Double four poster beds., A/C, Flat screen TV, an En-suite bathroom with a shower + fully-equipped kitchen + ocean-facing veranda
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.