Bluebird at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Astonishing and Elegant Tropical Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BLUEBIRD at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Surrounded by a lovely garden and with a super view of the cobalt ocean, Blue Bird is a Tryall classic offering spacious airy accommodation that epitomizes living in the tropics.
Bluebird is set on Copperwood Ridge and has a split-level floor plan that takes advantage of the wonderful ocean views. Built-in traditional Caribbean style, a notable feature is a great room that features floor-to-ceiling glass doors allowing natural light to flood in. The tennis courts, as well as the gym, are an easy walk from Blue Bird and the golf course is just a short golf cart ride away.
The bedrooms are all large and have En suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king-sized four-poster bed and an En suite bathroom. Two further guest bedrooms on the main floor have king beds, both of which can be configured as twins and the fourth bedroom is a private suite located downstairs with a king-size bed that can also be configured as twins.
Entered past lily ponds, ocean views greet you upon entering the great room. This spacious, light-filled room is furnished in shades of white, coral, and blue that perfectly complement the mahogany tables and the garden outside.
You can choose to dine indoors at the handsome mahogany dining table or outdoors on the pool deck. The pool is heated and positioned to capture the beautiful views of the sea and 3rd fairway of the Tryall Golf Course.
• Heated Swimming pool – deepest point 6 feet
• 2 Golf carts, Flat Screen Televisions
• Bose iPod docks in all bedrooms
• Free Wireless internet and Safe in all bedrooms
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Entertainment library CD, DVD, Games
• 2 Wet bars and hair dryers
• En-suite bathrooms
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center and fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – Master Bedroom, King-size four-poster bed, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King/Twin bed, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 – King/Twin bed, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 – King/Twin bed, private suite located downstairs, En-suite bathroom
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.