Blue Beach in Terres Basses by Personal Villas - Beachfront, Amazing Sunset and Breathtaking Views
– We are thrilled to offer a 10% discount
– For arrivals between July 1 and August 31, 2023
– For 7 nights minimum stays
– Please inquire for more details
BLUE BEACH, Terres Basses, St. Maarten
This breathtaking setting is a beach lover’s dream. Entering the fabulous coral stone drive and courtyard, the first thing you see are iconic sea grapes and tropical shrubs topped by the brilliant blue sky; the first thing you hear is the sound of waves crashing onshore. You smell the intoxicating salty sea. This is heaven. Blue Beach sits on a hillock above the shore. It’s an exotic, luxurious cottage that exudes Old World Caribbean style overlaid with a contemporary attitude. The views are simply breathtaking. You see the full length of Baie Lounge beach; straight ahead is the sapphire blue sea and the magical island of Saba. Sunsets are amazing.
Embedded in lush tropical gardens, the house is composed of two wings flanking a large pool centered in a tumbled travertine terrace that expands the full length of the residence. Built on multi-levels, sweeping carved stairs connect the terrace spaces. The entire structure is just steps from the sandy shore. A pretty gazebo for watching sunsets sits at the terrace edge. At one end of the verandah is a two-bedroom cottage with a private patio. Both bedrooms have sea views; one has a kitchenette. The decor is romantic; serene, white, and comfortable. Beautiful custom mahogany Creole windows and doors add to the atmosphere. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom in pretty tiles.
The main wing sits at the opposite end of the terrace. The open, airy great room, fully open to the view and the breezes, has spacious seating for relaxing. Rattan and teak furniture accented with tropical colors define the area. A well-equipped, modern galley style kitchen opens to the great room and the views. Deep covered verandahs with outdoor seating and dining spaces extend from the great room. You are steps from the ocean. A low coral stone sea wall, lined with silver buttonwood, palms, and bougainvillea, separates the terraces from the beach.
Two additional bedrooms are off the great room. Both have sea views, spa-style bathrooms, and charmingly furnished in rattan, wicker, and teak with white linens. To expand sleeping capacity, Blue Beach can be rented along with its sister villa, Turtle Nest, right next door. It’s like having Baie Lounge Beach all to yourself.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The beach is right in front of you. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Baie Nettle and Porto Cupecoy are a few minutes’ drive. You are 10 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets, and galleries, and 8 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
Private Pool – 12m x 6m
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Satellite / Cable | Stereo | Television
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer/Washer | Hair Dryer | Internet – Wireless | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Generator | Towels Provided | Mosquito Spray Machine
Coffee Maker | Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster
Bird Watching | Boating | Shopping | Water Sports | Wildlife Viewing
Fitness Center | Hospital
Beach | Beach View | Beachfront | Ocean View
Deck/Patio | Gas Grill
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 4 – Two single bed (can be made up as a king-size bed), A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower
* Chef services have to be catered by the preferred chef, Chef Julien Bonnel, or members of his team.
* For all Holiday requests, please contact our team. Many properties will accept a minimum of 7-nights but we prefer 14 nights if the dates overlap Christmas or New Year’s week.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.