Bee Happy at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Charming Colonial-Style Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BEE HAPPY at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
This two-bedroom Villa is the newest Great House Villa at the Club. Recently renovated from top to bottom, it offers spectacular views of the Caribbean sea and the evening lights of the city from its 67-foot, comfortably furnished veranda, with a private plunge pool and outdoor shower.
Bee Happy is on the ridge of the hill adjacent to the elegant 18th-century Georgian Great House. It is just two minutes by golf cart to the Club’s private beach, and also the newly constructed Beach Club and championship Tryall Golf Course. Conveniently located, it is a short stroll from many of the Club’s amenities, including the main swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness center, Kid’s Club, and shops.
The architecture is modern Colonial in style, beautifully appointed, perfectly balancing Caribbean elegance and the laid-back escape island life offers. The owner’s attention to detail in this villa is felt throughout and has Jamaican artisans’ work tastefully assigned. At the entrance is a priceless sugar boiler antique from the island’s capital, Kingston. You enter the home through beautifully crafted doors that open into the horizon. The living room space is relaxed and comfortable and shares an indoor dining family space set beside the bar, conveniently located with a separate beverage center and ice maker. Meals are prepared out of the fully-equipped kitchen by full-service housekeeper Paulette, who won Best Housekeeper and Cook for 2019. Paulette uses organically grown herbs in the home’s small herb garden that adds a fresh element to every dish. Choose to dine indoors or outdoors on the beautiful veranda, enjoying the magnificent view of the sea and countryside. Paulette provides maid, laundry, and breakfast service. Evening meals can be prepared for an additional cost.
The media center boasts a SONOS system that can be controlled with the SONOS app in each room and bathroom for personal musical preferences. The master bedroom is located in the west wing and has a king-sized bed and En suite bathroom with double sinks, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. In the east wing, the guest bedroom has a king-size bed and can be converted to two twin beds on request, and its En suite bathroom. Each bedroom opens through double doors to its balcony terrace. Bee Happy is the only two-bedroom villa with an outdoor shower.
• Plunge pool on the veranda
• Air conditioned bedrooms and living room
• Ceiling fans, Cable satellite
• Cotton bathrobes
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Free Wireless internet
• 1 Golf cart, DVD player
• Hair dryers, Outdoor shower
• Flat-screen TV
• Private bedroom balconies
• Private central veranda balcony with a breathtaking view
• Access to the large nearby swimming pool
• 2 minutes to Tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center
• Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• 3 minutes to the beach
• Golf, Boutique
• Housekeeper/laundress is available as a cook for breakfast and lunch.
* Upon request, dinner can be prepared for an additional fee.
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub + walk-in shower, opens to a sea-facing veranda
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin XL-size bed (convertible to King), En-suite bathroom, shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.