Beauvoir in Orient Beach by Personal Villas - A Scenery and Taste of Fresh Air
BEAUVOIR, Orient Beach, St. Martin
The french word “Beauvoir” means “Beautiful View” and Villa Beauvoir more than lives up to its name. With its location in the hills of Parc de la Baie Orientale, the views, not only, sweepover Bai Orientale and waters of the Atlantic Ocean, they also include wonderful views of Tintamarre and Pinel. A four-bedroom gem of island design and décor Villa Beauvoir is a destination all on its own. Situated in a gated community, the house follows the curve of the landscape surrounded by tropical vegetation. The structure is a unique blend of tropical architecture, modern design and classical style. Situated on a small hillock, the large plot provides lots of private outdoor spaces. Savor the views from the shade of the covered pool terrace that sits at the front of the structure and provides space for multiple outdoor lounging spaces. There is the elegantly shaped pool framed by the immense wooden deck. Also enjoy the small deck furnished for sunbathing and another designed specifically for al fresco dining. Multiple lounge areas are tucked beneath the verandah. The grill and barbecue area, and a gazebo round out the outdoor spaces.
Inside, elegant arched doorways lead to the modern and tastefully decorated great room. This room has high cathedral ceilings and a color palette dominated by shades of cream and white. As the sun begins to rise this room allows for tons of sunlight creating a bright yet soothingly cool space. It exudes a breezy airiness perfect for retreat and escape. This area comprises the living room with entertainment system and comfy, oversized sofas, and a formal dining room.
Adjacent to the great room is a modern, gourmet kitchen that has direct access to the terrace. The kitchen features top of the line, smart appliances by SMEG.
The same cool, soothing color palette of the great room can be found in the kitchen with its white walls and white, marble countertops. The four bedrooms are all designed as private retreats with king-sized beds and large, modern baths. Most open directly to the terrace or the grounds, and one suite is oversized with a private mezzanine furnished as the ideal children’s room. The Villa Beauvoir is just a short walk to the beach and Village square at Orient Bay and a short drive to the fun and excitement of Grand Case. Villa Beauvoir’s spacious rooms, privacy, security and list of amenities makes it the perfect choice for mid-sized families and groups of friends.
This property sleeps 8 adults and there’s two twin beds available for 2 additional children.
Private Pool, Heated (Dec 17-Apr 15)
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Satellite / Cable | Stereo | Television
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer |Hair Dryer | Internet – Wifi | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Towels Provided | Washing Machine
Coffee Maker | Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster
Beach | Near Ocean | Ocean View | Village
Deck/Patio | Gas Grill
Outdoor Lighting | Smoke Detector | Security Cameras
Bedroom 1: King-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 2: King-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 3: King-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 4: King-size bed, a mezzanine with 2 single beds, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.