Bali Hai at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Luxury Villa Experience
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BALI HAI at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Quiet, serene and set on a hill with far-reaching ocean views surrounded by a truly remarkable garden, Bali Hai is loved by its guests as it allows them to relax, reflect, rejuvenate and recharge. A masterful bringing together of the artistic beauty of Bali with a spirited sense of fun that is uniquely Jamaican. Bali Hai is nothing short of unique. The home has evolved after the owner’s many trips to the East over countless years.
Bali Hai represents all that so many seek in Jamaican architecture and it is so designed to allow the cooling breezes to mingle freely. The views are outstanding and particularly at daybreak and at sunset. The bedrooms are all private and well separated from one another.
The two Garuda’s that line the entrance driveway are part of Balinese mythological history, as indeed is the beautiful diva. Numerous water features abound and the outside sitting and relaxing area is home to many species of butterfly and dragonfly. Lunch can be enjoyed beside a beautiful pool where Balinese statues of princesses cascade water. A large and comfortable sitting room offers traditional comfort coupled with a splendid view of the Caribbean sea. All five bedrooms extend lovely sea views, exceptional linens, and are extremely comfortable.
There are many excursions such as fishing, a swim with the dolphins, hiking and birding, to name but a few, which may be arranged through Tryall. Life can be as energetic or as quiet as one feels. Ms. Norah, who has been the homeowner’s cook of 20 years, makes delicious homemade croissants as well as local and international specialties.
This villa offers you and your family and friends the highest standards possible to eat, sleep, enjoy and have fun as adults as well as children. The linen is of the highest standard, the lacquerware and Burmese silver just add to the restrained but luxurious senses surrounding a beautiful experience. At night the whole property is lit by more than 60 LED lights. A different view of a magical garden.
There is a large generator for any eventuality and there are 2 independent Wi-Fi systems ensuring connectivity. SONOS sings along as requested. Peace and love from us all at Bali Hai.
The owner may be in residence.
This can be rented as 4 or 5 bedrooms.
• AC in all bedrooms and ceiling fans
• Swimming pool
• Molton Brown toiletries
• 2 golf carts
• Free Wireless internet throughout
• Outdoor Dining
• iPod dock in gazebo and Bose Music System
• SONOS is dining and sitting gazebos
• Hair dryers
• Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
• En-suite bathrooms and private balconies
• Cable satellite TV and safes in all bedrooms
• Massage center
• Fitness center
• Boutique, and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• Golf and 2 minutes to tennis
• Superb team of Butler
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.