Au Coeur du Rocher in Vitet by Personal Villas - Heated Swimming Pool, Banquet Sofa, Alfresco Dining
AU COEUR DU ROCHER, Vitet
Au Coeur du Rocher is situated on the hillside of Marigot. A large living opens onto the terrace and the ocean. It is a spacious villa, simple, extremely private with a very good value. The long heated pool is only one asset among lots of others; we highly recommend you this villa, if only it is still available!
This can be rented as 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms.
* Pools 26.2 x 13.1 ft., heated
* TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, CD
* French satellite, US satellite
* Iron and ironing board, gas barbecue
* Housekeeper every day except Sunday and public holidays
* Pool maintenance, gardener, household linen, bath towels, beach towels
Bedroom 1 – View: Ocean
Bed size: King 6.56 × 6.56
Equipment: Air conditioning, fan, Safe, TV, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with bathtub and shower
Other: Large dressing, Apple TV, iPod Dock
Bedroom 2 – View: Ocean
Bed size: King 6.56 × 6.56
Equipment: Air conditioning, fan, TV, French satellite, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with shower
Other: Located on the lower level, Private terrace, Dressing, Apple TV, iPod Dock, Safe
Bedroom 3 – View: Ocean
Bed size: Queen 5.25 × 6.56
Equipment: Air conditioning, fan, mosquito net, TV, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with shower
Other: Apple TV, Safe
Equipped for: 8 people
Equipment: Microwave, coffee machine, espresso machine, toaster, blender, dishwasher
Other: Icemaker, Squeezer, Wine cellar
* No smoking
* View: Ocean
* Equipment: Fan
* Other: Apple TV, Canalsat, Dish Network, iPod plug
Nearest beach: Lorient
Gustavia: 20 min.
Restaurant: 5 min.
Supermarket: 5 min.
Airport: 15 min.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighbourhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.