Aqua Bay at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Splendid Zero-Edge Heated Pool, Spa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
AQUA BAY at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Designed to be open to attract the prevailing breezes and the stunning ocean view, the villa also has the option to be fully air-conditioned if so desired. Throughout are tantalizing views of the sea which begin at the entrance portico which is framed either side with rainwater waterfalls. Many areas of the villa have open vaulted ceilings displaying the natural colour of the cedar shingles. All about the colours, patterns and textures of the ever-changing ocean prevail.
There are four bedrooms including a master bedroom suite, each with beautiful wood floors. Three bedrooms face the ocean and one the garden. The striking en suite bathrooms have walk-in showers and tubs with three of the tubs positioned outside in the fresh sea air. The master suite has two showers, one inside and one outside.
The large covered sea-facing veranda has a dining area for twelve and a comfortable sitting area for ten. There is also a cosy breakfast nook with television. A formal sitting room, games hall and bar open out onto the veranda and these rooms can all be air-conditioned if required. The sitting room is equipped with a media centre and a 75-inch television with a further 65-inch television in the bar. Also facing the ocean is a fully equipped air-conditioned gym with television and a separate massage room with two tables and en suite bathroom. The gym has Peloton bikes – just remember to bring your biking shoes! A landscaped courtyard off the gym has a table tennis table. A separate den equipped with flat screen television is a perfect place for all those who wish to escape.
Directly facing the ocean is a large zero-edge heated swimming pool which has an exercise lap lane and there is also a spa and a sun deck within the pool. Beyond this are two swimming holes on the coastal strip fed by seawater and an elevated white sand beach with an adjacent large timber deck. Betwixt the swimming pool and deck is a superb ocean-facing fire pit.
• Heated swimming pool with lap lane
• 2 natural ocean swimming holes
• Spa, Raised beach
• Oceanfront deck, Movie den
• Malin and Goetz organic toiletries
• Air-conditioned living area
• Private gym with Peloton bikes
• Private massage room
• Internet access throughout with IPad tablets
• Sonos throughout, 2 Golf Carts
• Apple Television, Cable Television
• Amazon Fire Television
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, A/C, Safe, Ceiling fans, Flat screen HD televisions, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, A/C, Safe, Ceiling fans, Flat screen HD televisions, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, A/C, Safe, Ceiling fans, Flat screen HD televisions, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 – 2 Queen size beds, A/C, Safe, Ceiling fans, Flat screen HD televisions, En-suite bathroom
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.