40 Westmoreland Hills, St James by Personal Villas - Golf Course, Amazing Sunsets
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
40 WESTMORELAND HILLS, St. James, Barbados
Located in the private gated community of Westmoreland Hills, a stone’s throw from the Royal Westmoreland Golf Course and the white sand beaches of the West Coast of Barbados, No. 40 Westmoreland Hills offers stunning ocean views and magnificent sunsets, making it the perfect vacation getaway for you and your family.
No. 40 Westmoreland Hills is a 3,600 square feet semi-detached 2-story villa’ The floor plan consists of four bedrooms and four bathrooms, a large, fully airconditioned, open plan living/dining/kitchen/office area, storage and rec room basement, and a 23-foot fiberglass pool.
The interior of the villa has been professionally designed and outfitted. No detail has been overlooked in the furnishing and outfitting of the villa.
The Westmoreland Hills community features a central recreational facility with a fully equipped gym, pool, and café all within walking distance of the villa.
* Swimming Pool
* Partial ocean view
* Near Golf Course
* Media/Entertainment Room
* Gym/Fitness Centre
* Ceiling Fans
* Drip Coffee Maker
* Smart Tv’s in Living Room & Tv Room
* Club House with Communal Pool
* 2 Car Parking Space
* 24 hour Security/Communal Security
* Housekeeper/Housekeeping 3 days per week
Master Bedroom- King, AC, Shower
Bedroom 2 – King, AC, Shower
Bedroom 3 – Queen, AC, Shower
Bedroom 4 – Twins/King, AC, Shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.